We understand how much you value your property.
Trusted Valuations. Trusted Results.
Meet Kevin Steckler
B.Ed AACI P.App
Kevin is an experienced appraiser providing professional services to a wide range of clients including private investors, financial institutions, appraisal management companies and law firms. He’s completed a wide variety of assignments including real estate analysis and appraisal reports for mortgage financing, matrimonial, estate settlement reports, as well as foreclosures.
Report analysis includes residential and acreage holdings, recreational properties, condominiums, agricultural holdings, development lands, income-producing industrial and commercial properties.
Kevin is a long-term Central Alberta resident with extensive market knowledge and appraisal experience. He received his CRA(residential) designation in 2009 and his AACI (commercial) designation in 2015.
• Central Alberta Realtor Association
• Real Estate Council of Alberta
• Appraisal Institute of Canada
• Municipal Planning Commission Town of Sylvan Lake (2006 – October 2010)
• Central Alberta Regional Assessment Review Board (March 2010 – November 2014)
• Sylvan Lake Community Housing Society November 2014 – present
• Our Lady of the Assumption Land and Building Committee September 2012 to present